How to enter into the raffle
- Visit the Annual Raffle website homepage www.camraraffle.org.uk
- Decide whether you would like to buy raffle tickets and enter in to the raffle draw or whether you would like to donate to CAMRA
- If you purchase a raffle ticket, select the amount of tickets you would like to buy. Tickets are £2 each
- If you would like to donate, enter the amount you wish to give in the box provided
- Provide your personal details such as name, address and telephone number.
- You will need to enter your date of birth when purchasing raffle tickets to ensure that you are the legal age for participating. You must be 16 years or over
- Once you have ensured all information is correct, an age verification check will take place in the background to confirm that you are of legal age
- You will then receive confirmation if the transaction was successful and be entered in to the raffle draw
Thank you for supporting CAMRA’s Annual RaffleBuy Raffle Tickets Donate
Gambling responsibly and problem gamblers
The majority of people do gamble responsibly, for some however gambling can become a problem. If you are concerned about the amount you are gambling, (or you are concerned for a friend or relative) then the following questions may help give you some guidance.
Do you recognise any of the following?
- Uncontrolled spending.
- Significant amounts of time spent gambling.
- Concealing or lying about gambling behaviour.
- Gambling impacting on relationships with family and friends.
- Withdrawal from family activities.
- Spending excessive amounts of time on a computer.
- No apparent interests or leisure pursuits.
- Absence from school, college or work.
Sometimes just telling someone about your concerns can be a relief and the first step toward dealing with your problem. For friendly and helpful advice from trained counsellors you can call GamCare’s helpline on 0845 6000 133. The helpline is open 24 hours a day.
You can also visit GamCare’s website www.gamcare.org.uk for more information and advice.